Roblox is a multiplayer online platform where users can create their own and play games created by other users. The platform contains user-created games and virtual worlds covering a wide range of genres, from traditional racing and role-playing games to simulations and obstacle courses. The game was released in 2006, and today, over 100 million players play it.
The interface of the platform's main menu can hardly be called intuitive, convenient, and functional. The user will have to spend a lot of time to understand the functionality of the menu buttons and sections. Mini-games do not have good enough graphics. It may be even worse than in Minecraft. You need to be prepared for all the characters, objects, and environments in the locations to be made with large pixels.
Roblox is a free multifunctional service that offers its users a lot of features. Any user in the game can adjust his avatar (the whole character, not icons), chat with friends, make new friends, play a huge number of mini-games of different subjects.
Also, here you can create your virtual worlds and games, earning roboxes (in-game currency). At will, roboxes can be bought for real money, but conversion is also supported in the opposite direction: developing games, items, and selling the latest in the store; accumulated roboxes can be removed from the game.
The menu consists of several main sections:
- Home - go to the main screen, where you can see the latest launched mini-games, the Share button (share news with friends), a list of best projects, and a list of available features;
- Games - in this tab, you can see the available mini-games;
- Avatar - a window to configure your avatar, where you can set the appearance of your character;
- Chat - in this tab, you can chat with your friends;
- More - an account with different settings and additional features.
- Usability is not easy and straightforward, as it will take time to explore all sections of the menu.
This application works consistently on all platforms, including the PC, mobile iOS devices, and Android. Functionality on different devices practically does not differ from each other.
Playing mini-games in this application is periodically interesting, but so far, the project is of little interest to gamers aged 18 years. Most of the players are 12-16 years old.
- Free mini-games
- Popularity among users
- Interactive gameplay
- Poor graphics